- Sheraton Needham Hotel
- $40,080.00 -60,410.00/year*
Come Join the Waterford Hotel Group Team!
Waterford Hotel Group is continuously looking to meet the best and brightest talent that the hospitality industry has to offer. Waterford is dedicated to the growth and development of our Associates and we welcome you to discover a culture where your contributions are recognized and celebrated. If you want to be part of a team that embraces collaboration with a focus on continuous improvement and you think you have what it takes to \"wow\" our customers, we invite you to explore a career with Waterford Hotel Group.
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for soliciting new accounts, nurturing and growing existing client relationships/business and consistently up-selling to meet or exceed set catering sales goals. They will manage the function from beginning to end to ensure complete guest satisfaction. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Hotel sales experience required.
- Bachelor's degree from 4 year college or university or one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proactive, knowledgeable, creative sales maximizer of appropriate business to fulfill the hotel's need dates, seasonality, patterns, or strategic objectives.
- Self-motivator with strong time management skills and keen abilities to set and achieve priorities.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously, function well under pressure, delegate effectively, and ability to remain positive and constructive under stress
- Strong knowledge of the hotel, its facilities, and its services as well as the competitions'.
- Available for average work week consisting of Monday - Friday schedule. Some evening and weekend hours will be required depending upon business levels &/or customer needs.
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent professional training.
- You must be able to pass a thorough background check as well as be drug free.
Benefits We offer our eligible Associates a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including educational assistance, hotel discounts, travel assistance and more
For more information, please visit our website at waterfordhotelgroup.com
Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, back end, conference, day shift manager, deli manager, floor manager, gm, kitchen manager, operations, shift leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...