- $80,280.00 -119,530.00/year*
Tax and Audit Manager - CPA - 100K+ Tax and Audit Manager - CPA - 100K+ - Skills Required - Auditing, CPA, Tax Experiencce, Profx tax/engagement/document or similar
If you are a Tax and Audit Manager with experience, please read on!
Based in Needham, we are a leading CPA firm that provides a variety of services including Income Tax Preparation for businesses and individuals, IRS and State Audit Representation, Payroll Reporting, QuickBooks setup, support, and training and more.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant who has Audit and Tax experience, and a CPA, to join our team.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Great location
- Room for Growth
**What You Will Be Doing**
Supervisors and senior accountants direct and review the work of staff accountants and are capable of making decisions on most accounting, tax, and auditing matters. Depending on the nature of the engagement they are able to work directly with clients and with little supervision.
Functions and Roles
- Plan and supervise various phases of audit engagements and work on more complicated areas of the audit
- Have and maintain technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff on audits, compilations, reviews and tax work
- Prepare complex individual tax returns
- Communicate with the client accounting personnel on accounting matters
- Objectively evaluate staff accountants
- Work directly with partners and managers on special projects
- Work with partners and managers to develop training programs for staff
**What You Need for this Position**
- BS Degree in Accounting or similar
- CPA preferred
- 3-5+ years' auditing and tax experience
- Experience with profx tax, engagement, and document or similar paperless office software
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
So, if you are a Tax and Audit Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Tax and Audit Manager - CPA - 100K+*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...